Follow the restoration of a 1949 3800 Chevrolet Dual Rear Wheel Flatbed Truck.
Pictures located at http://s422.photobucket.com/home/jongersbach

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Progress...

Well, since last post, my new gauges arrived and I put my thinking cap on and got it completely figured out, at least until I get to the point of wiring them up and making them function.  I will do a complete different post on the build at a later point, but for now, the gauge upgrade is complete, just waiting to finish off the gauge bezel, new glass, gasket, and chrome ring.

Also, I managed to get the frame sandblasted, shot with 2 coats of SPI epoxy primer and 2 coats of Nason chassis black paint.  So it is sitting and looking oh so pretty waiting for me to drop the drivetrain in it.  I also managed to find time and weather to sandblast all the underhood sheet metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment